Friday, May 30, 2008

Bored and ordering supplies

5/24/08 Spent the weekend in a hotel.  BORING!  I was reading B&B on my iPhone while sitting in the hotel.  There is a group buy on a limited edition shave soap made by Momma Bear called Neroli with some super rare orange blossom Essential Oils... or something.... I get in on the order, and find out the shave soap is going to be around $30.  Wow this stuff better be good.  I jump through some hoops that have been set up (poor Momma Bears web site crashed in the middle of all this so it wasn't quite as painless of an order as everyone was hoping) and find out that she will only ship via air.  Roughly $10 shipping for a soap, wow, I guess Ill add an extra almond scented soap to get more from the shipping...  At time or writing I have not received these yet but will post my findings as soon as they show up.  

I also see people recommending buying a razor blade sample pack from west coast shaving.  What the hey, Im stuck in a hotel, its pouring rain, why not order more!?!  At time of writing, I have received the razors but haven't tried any yet.

No comments: