Friday, May 30, 2008

New blades same cream

ok, swapped out my dulling Merkur blade for a shiny new Derby.  Used the same nickel size preshave oil, and lemon cream.  I must be getting better at lathering as it seemed much nicer this morning.  Plenty for 2 passes (Im sure I wasted a lot) and squeezed out enough for a 3rd pass.  The blade is much quiet than the Merkur,  I was thinking of shaving half my face with a new merkur and half with derby, but that was just too much work.  I shaved the little scab AGAIN  I think thats 4 shaves in a row, you think I would have learned by now... I think I got a closer shave as my face seems a little sensitive, but it doesnt look too bad(well the aspect of my face dictated by shaving).  Yup just felt up my face and my chin is very smooth, my throat is getting smoother.  

No comments: