Friday, June 27, 2008

The day after BBS, how disappointing

Ok, so yesterdays shave was perfect, BBS.  The only thing hat could have improved is if I got to use my Mama Bears almond flavored soap.  So today I set out to replicate the perfect shave with the perfect soap.  Almost identical scenario as yesterday; variables: only one day of whisker growth instead of three, Gillette blade has been used one day, the soap.  Quick play by play; hot shower, Proraso pre, let soak, (added from yesterday) quick rinse of face, whip up lather from shave soap, paint face, let sit a little while, shave, get nicks and weepers on my first "with the grain" pass!  Ive never nicked myself on a WTG.  Very disappointing, well Im not going anwhere today other than maybe Home Depot, one pass will be enough, Ill just touch up on my rough spots.  Nicks galore!  10 for a nickel! WTF?!?  Yesterday I just had my best shave ever, today is honestly why worst shave... well I don't have any irritation at least (faceturbate, wait, yeah I do on one spot on my neck).  Wow, could the gillette blades only last one day?  Could it be that for some horrible reason mama bear soaps just don't work for me? (Anyone have a phone number for Proraso so I can call and ask for almond scent)

No comments: