Monday, June 9, 2008

More soap

Ok, so the neroli is growing on me but its still....nice...
Last night I was still pretty awake and knew I had to get up early so I decided to take a nice hot shower and shave.  Both relaxing and with the alarm going off at 4am  the less I have to do in the morning the better.  

Out of the steam and into my little shaving bathroom, decisions decisions... Ill try the new almond soap.  I lather up... ok now I believe I failed to mention that I noticed a difference in lather between shave cream and shave soap.  The soap seems to lather up much quicker than cream, but the creams lather is more...well... creamy and the soaps lather is more...well...soapy.
Anyhow so I start lathering up the almond soap, and wow this stuff hits me, what an amazing smell!  I end up doing a 3/4 pass shave, took my time and just thoroughly enjoyed the scent.  If it were not for impending razor burn for sure, I would have enjoyed another couple of passes.  This morning as I stood in the shower trying to realize that I was not awake and that consciousness was just happening to me... I started thinking about shaving with the almond soap again... ehh forget it, I'd lop off an earlobe.

No comments: